Fidelity Land Development Corporation
Fidelity Land Development Corporation is a real estate development and investment firm headquartered in Chatham, New Jersey. Through its related companies, Fidelity Management LLC, Fidelity Maintenance Corp. and Fidelity Properties LLC, Fidelity offers Management, Maintenance and Leasing services.
Founded in 1978 by Salvatore A. Davino, Fidelity has been involved in real estate for more than 40 years. Over the course of the Company’s history, over 40 major projects have been acquired, developed and managed. In addition, the Company has also organized numerous private partnerships in acquisitions and developments.
What We Do:
Acquisition. Development. Management. Maintenance. Leasing.
Fidelity Land Development Corporation is a real estate investment and development company with a broad range of experience and capabilities. Fidelity offers fully integrated asset management including in-house management, maintenance, leasing and construction through its related companies, Fidelity Management LLC, Fidelity Maintenance Corp. and Fidelity Properties LLC.
Fidelity is recognized as one of the preeminent retail development firms in the state of New Jersey.
- Proven 37+ year track record of delivering superior results.
- Fully integrated investment acquisition and management platform.
- Interest alignment between investors and owners.
- Exceptional relationships with the best national and regional tenants.
- Maintains high tenant occupancy levels.
- State-of-the-art property management and reporting systems.
- Integrated services that maximize income potential.